Support the Farley Foundation
Can you imagine if your beloved Fido or Fluffy suddenly fell ill- and you didn’t have the resources to pay for their life saving surgery? For some pet owners, this frightening scenario is a reality. The Farley Foundation provides veterinary care for the sick and injured pets of low-income seniors, people with disabilities, Ontario Works recipients, seniors' care facilities and participants of OVMA’s SafePet Program. Thanks to generous donations, these animals are able to receive the veterinary medical care they desperately need.
The Farley Foundation is a registered charity that is committed to ensuring that most of the money we raise goes directly towards the veterinary care of pets. The Farley Foundation is generously administered by the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA). This relationship keeps the cost of administering the program to a minimum.
Charitable giving tax receipts are issued for donations of $15 or more. In addition to making a donation, there are many ways to support the Foundation, such as:
- Make a donation in someone's name- Give a special gift to an animal lover by making a donation in their name. They will recieve a special thank-you card from the Farley Foundation.
- Make a donation in memory of someone special- Honour the memory of a person or pet who has passed away with a donation to the Farley Foundation. Memorial service donation cards are also available for those who would like to donate to the Farley Foundation in lieu of flowers.
- Support one of our Farley Foundation Events
- Purchase a Farley Foundation License Plate
- Purchase Farley Foundation Holiday Cards
- Remember the Farley Foundation in your Estate Planning.
- Care by Share-ing (give a gift of shares or securities).
- Donate/recycle your old vehicle and get a charitable tax receipt.
For further information on how you can support the Farley Foundation, please contact us at 1.888.262.9811 ext. 1 or write to email@example.com